ca125 holding

Options
BonnieR
BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
God's morning to all. This is a praise post! In November I switched to getting carbo every 6 weeks and I am happy to say my ca125 is still staying low. It went up a couple points but is still at 12. Today is my 7th treatment of Carbo and I am going to stay with the 6weeks in between. Just had to share the great news. This is the least cancer I've had in over 2 years and the longest a chemo has held it stable. :-)

Life is full of miracles. If we would have stopped a couple years ago when nothing seemed to be working, I would not be here telling you this. Who knows maybe after 5 years of chemo ~ I will get a break. But if not, I am here now and was blessed with another Christmas with my family.

Prayers N Hugs Bonnie

Sometimes the Lord calms the storm and sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

I am glad He kept me calm enough to ride the storm ~ somedays felt like the waves were sweeping over me ~ sucking me down ~ but here we are ~ life is truly an amazing ride!

Comments

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    This is a morning to give lots of Praise! I am so happy for you, Bonnie! This has been such a long, tedious journey for you, but you've continued to be such encouragement and inspiration for all of us. Thank you for sharing the news! It's times like these that help us learn to never give up, keep pressing forward, and fight the good fight!

Luv and Hugs!
    Monika
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I am giving THANKS for your good news posted today to God. It seems I am always asking Him for something and today I will just express my gratitude for your good numbers and the example you have set for us all. I have that calming storm message posted on my computer where I see it everyday. Bless you, BonnieR. Saundra
  • lindachris
    lindachris Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Congrats on some stable results. That is good news. And what perspective on "fighting the good fight." Your quote is excellent too. We can relate!

Chris
  • Keelie
    Keelie Member Posts: 97
    Options
    What fabulous news, Bonnie!!!! You continue to give all of us encouragement and hope! Keep up the good work! Luv and hugs, MM
  • kris43
    kris43 Member Posts: 275
    Options
    A praise post. I love that! Thank you so much for the good news. Life really is full of miracles -it's all how you look at it. May you continue in good health Bonnie.

My best to you and your family.
    Kris
  • groundeffect
    groundeffect Member Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Bonnie, this is great news! I think some of the docs are finally getting a grip on how to fine-tune treatment for their patients. I so glad to hear that the carbo is doing well for you.