Finally.... and it's Terrific News!

hopefulone
hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
The Surgeons' office just called us . For those of you who know our story....(liver resection only to be told 6 weeks later that the cancer may have progressed considerably, the PET shows negative for uptake. The resection was apparantly a success and the surgeon's wife(who is also a nurse in his office) said they did not want us to agonize any longer til the appointment on Wed to find out if a biopsy would be necessary, so they called us from home! You can't ask for a better doc than that! They are advocating watching and monitoring at this point and have already contacted my husbands oncologist. I can't tell you all how relieved we are and I'm sure you can imagine what a hell we've been in for weeks now with tests and nothing really conclusive and not knowing either way. God Bless you all and may He share abundant blessings with you in the New Year. (and you betcha Kathi I'm gonna naked dance the entire weekend!)
Diane

Comments

• Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    YES!!!!!!!!Wow, that is really great news Diane! I only wish you could've got this news a little sooner, what a worry this has been for you both. I am so happy for you! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy, Happy New Year!

Never stop believing!

Faith
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    Awesome news!!!! I am so happy for you. I have been wondering if you've heard any news and am thrilled to read your post. God is good!!! Make sure you and your husband celebrate the new year. You have so much to celebrate!!!

God bless,

-Lee-
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Diane,
    What a way to bring in the new year!! So happy you guys finally got the news you were waiting for. Celebrate,celebrate, and count those blessings. Happy New Year.
    God bless-
    Val
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    Diane,

That's great news. You have gone through a very stressful period. Go out and celebrate. It makes for a very Happy New Year.

• claud1951
    claud1951 Member Posts: 424 Member
    Diane,

WhooooooooHooooooooooooo!
    How good to hear that. A load has been lifted, eh?

Happy New 2008!

Claudia
  • vman1300
    vman1300 Member Posts: 80
    Diane,

I havent been by in a month or so. It is great to hear the awsome news. God IS so good.

I did send you an email tonight about the message I wrote about last month, sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

Believe,

Kevin
  • sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Diane,

Wonderful news. Here's to a happy and healthy 2008.

Debbie
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Great News! Most of us know how relieved you must be. Looking forward...
    Jo Ann
  • hoagiemom
    hoagiemom Member Posts: 87 Member
    jams67 said:

Great News! Most of us know how relieved you must be. Looking forward...
    Jo Ann

Great news!!!I'm so happy for you. Here is to a wonderful 2008.

Michelle
  • LOUSWIFT
    LOUSWIFT Member Posts: 371 Member
    Very good news too bad it always takes so long to get test results. Your husband has two good reasons to smile NED and Happy Naked Dance all weekend.
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    Don't catch a cold! What great news!
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support. Keep the faith!
    God Bless,
    Diane