I hope you all have a happy, and merry christmas!!!

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hey Everyone!

I would like to start off by saying thankyou for all of your help and support!! I really appreciate it!

Secondly Im wishing everyone a happy merry chrimstas. I hope everyone can put aside there worries for a little bit and enjoy being with your loved ones!!! Your all always in my thoughts and prayers *<3

((~*JennaRose*~))

Comments

• lizper
    lizper Member Posts: 199
    Options
    And a very Merry Xmas to you too!! Many prayers that the New Years brings better times. Liz
  • floridajo
    floridajo Member Posts: 480
    Options
    Jenna Rose and all the ladies:::

I pray for a wonderful holiday for you all and a healthy and pain free New Year as well.
    I love this time of the year,I'm filled with joy and love...I pray that this is the year for a cure.(((((hugz)))) to all...Joanne
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Thank you, JennaRose! And to you and everyone here, my heartfelt wishes for a very Merry Christmas, and a blessed, joyous, healthy New Year, filled with Hope and Promise!
    Luv & Hugs,
    Monika
  • curlee8661
    curlee8661 Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Happy holidays to you Jenna, and to all the other gals here as well! May the new year bring us all what we wish for!

Love to all,
    Marianna
  • kris43
    kris43 Member Posts: 275
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you Jenna and all of the other ladies on the board. You guys have been a godsend - I don't know what I would have done without having you to seek out answers from and just reading how you all tackle this thing called cancer.

My best to you all for a great holiday and as someone on the other board said - let's pray this is the year for the cure!

Hugs to you all.
    Kris