BEST FRIEND OF FRANTIC

Options
mjay24
mjay24 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
HI I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT FRANTIC PASSED ON OCTOBER 31ST. I KNOW HOW MUCH ALL OF YOU MEANT TO HER. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE.

Comments

• sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear this news. Thanks for the post.

Debbie
  • shmurciakova
    shmurciakova Member Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I know there were many of us on the forum who were concerned about her. At least she is no longer afraid, or in pain. She will be missed.
    -Susan H.
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm so very sorry to hear that she passed away.
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    This happened so sudden (few months). She always gave advice to my posts and was soooo sweet and nice.

My heart is heavy, but God has another precious angel by his side.
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know Mjay. I am glad she is no longer in pain. My prayers and thoughts are with her family and friend, including you.

Lisa P.
  • CFOXX
    CFOXX Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you for posting and letting us know. We have all been concerned. I know that she is in a wonderful, happy and painfree place now.

God Bless,
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about Fran. We have been fearing this news for awhile. Thank you for letting us know.
    Jo Ann
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    Options
    Thank you, mjay. This news makes me so sad. I know that Fran is no longer suffering with pain. My prayers go out to you and her family.

God bless,

-Lee-
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear this. Thank you for letting us know. It never fails to shock me when we lose one of our Semi-colons.

I am sorry you lost your best friend. I hope you find some comfort and can remember the good memories of your friend.

peace, emily
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Dear Mjay -

I am sorry to hear about Fran, but I thank you for letting us know. I am glad she is at peace now.

Take care,
    Betsy
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear the sad news,she was a very sweet person, I will miss her.
  • jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this information. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. Audrey.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I was hoping against fear....we all knew something went terribly wrong when we didn't hear....

I am sorry for your loss, and please pass along my hugs to you and to Fran's family.

Hugs, kathi
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    mjay,
    I am so sorry to hear the news about Fran. She was such a fighter! I'm glad she is at peace now. Please give hugs to her family and friends from me. She will be really missed. Spread your wings and fly Fran, and give my mom a big hug from me.
    God bless-
    ValerieC
  • dash4
    dash4 Member Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am so saddened...she will always be in my prayers.
    Mary Kay
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I had many internet chats with Fran. My heart goes out to her family. May she rest in peace.

Maureen
  • drmrgirl47
    drmrgirl47 Member Posts: 129
    Options
    I also had internet chats with Fran. I am so sorry. She is at peace and in no pain now.
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. I know she was a good friend to many on this site and she will be missed. I will pray for you and her family.
  • apache4
    apache4 Member Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ThANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW. IT IS SO SAD, BUT SHE IS AT PEACE NOW. WE WERE ALL WORRIED AND NOW WE KNOW WHERE SHE IS...WITH THE ANGELS.
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of Fran's passing. We miss her. I believe she is at peace now. My sincere condolences. God Bless
    Diane