hello-- a belated happy thanksgiving

mrsriderman
mrsriderman Member Posts: 48
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hello all

it has been awhile since i blogged--- i just read the blogs i have missed.

to all of thise who arent doing so well--- i will add you to my prayers and may the lord keep in his arms and shower you with love and healing.

and to those who are doing well--- Dance the Naked Happy Dance!!!!

me? things are good
two more weeks of treatment then more tests to see how much we have killed this time. last tests showed the tumors were 1/3 gone. what are the odds i receive great news like that again . well i am hopeing anyways.

i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving -- i did -- it was also my b-day-- so i consider thanksgiving my holiday. and god sent me a light snow showers for my birthday. it was sooo pretty.

lots of love lisa r

Comments

• valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Hi Lisa,
    Happy (belated) Birthday to you. It sounds like you were able to enjoy the holiday, and got a little snow flying, too. Who can beat that? I do love when it snows....very peaceful and beautiful. I live in Colorado, and believe it or not, we have gotten very little snow this year! I know it will be coming soon, though.

I hope the next two weeks go by smoothly, and I will be praying for awesome results again. Just remember...with God all things are possible.

Keeping you in my prayers, God bless,
    Valerie