Upcoming CAT scan...

pink05
pink05 Member Posts: 550
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving. One of the things I am thankful for today is that I am blessed with such wonderful people on this site.

My father is going in again for his three-month follow-up CAT scan on Monday and will get his results next Thursday. For those of you who know me, you know how anxious I get during this time. I'm just asking for prayers that my dad gets good results.

Thank you, and God bless all of you,

-Lee-

Comments

• jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    Hi Lee,
    I will be sending prayers and good thoughts for your dad, I hope he receives a good report from his scan. I get anxious and moody etc when it is time for my scan. Hugs to you, Audrey.
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    Hi Lee,
    Happy Thanksgiving! I, too, am very thankful for all the wonderful people on this site...including you and your family.
    I will be saying lots of prayers for a clean scan. Your dad has done so great and I am sure things will be fine. Try to stay calm, I know easier said than done. Just remember that a lot of people are sending prayers and good thoughts for a GREAT scan. Hang in there.
    God bless-
    Valerie
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    I think everyone gets anxious at scan time. I am sending positive vibes and prayers.

Maureen
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Try not to worry. Of course, this from a gal who lists it as a life skill on her resume...lol!

Actually, I don't mind the diagnostic work itself, just these people that don't realize how important the RESULTS are to us, and so they take their sweet time about letting us KNOW!!!

Hugs and prayers for you both, dear Lee....I know it will be ok....

Hugs, Kathi
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. I am sure your dad will be just fine!!! I know it is hard, but try not to worry.

Stay positive and keep the faith!

Faith
  • vinny3
    vinny3 Member Posts: 928 Member
    We know that anxiety well. Will be praying for a clean scan.

• hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Hi Lee, Will be sending good thoughts and prayers for an all clear for your Dad on Monday. My hubby's ct is on tuesday, so I'm also starting the "anxious" mode but am keeping the faith that it will be a good week for all of us. Keep us posted God Bless, Diane
  • josie1952
    josie1952 Member Posts: 9
    will say a prayer your dad is cancer FREE...as a survivor who has to go through these follow up tests I KNOW how scary these tests are!