I'm just saying.....

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
G'morning Sisters! It was really nice meeting you in chat last night! Because I recognize your names from the boards, it's like we know each other already. Sweet, indeed!
I don't know about your schedules, but our meetings remind me of a Book Club. Only we are a Boob ( or maybe Boobless) Club.
I am a regular participant in the CSN chatroom. Not just Breast Cancer Chat. I pop in and out of chat as time allows me, which is often daily. If even for a minute or two just to say hello to our friends, and welcome new ones to the room. I ADORE my BC sisters, make no mistake. But I have also met so many wonderful people~ men and women,young adults, (not to mention the INCREDIBLE caregivers) who have myriad cancers. They have the very same compassion, empathy, fears, triumphs, and setbacks as the rest of us do. So, ladies, in case you were not aware, feel free to go into chat at any time and expand your horizons!
As for us in Boob Chat? What should we do? Reserve Room 2 for us on Tuesdays at 6PM? Or the 3rd Friday? Or alternate Saturday mornings? I really love chatting with you, and don't want to lose the opportunity to connect. Help me out ladies! I'm not by any means inflexible, but I admit I work somewhat better when I have a clue! :-)

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Life had gotten in my way twice, now...I have missed both meetings...sigh...for me, it would be better if it was a bit later...but then that is alot to ask...I am on the West Coast, and am just finishing work about 6pm....

I agree, chen, I have 'met' some fantastic people in general chat, too...AND on my boards, AND thru Colonpaloozas (my other cancer...rectal). My new 'sister' (in many ways, more fun than my real sister), I met in chat...and I have visited her, she has visited me...face to face...martinis to spiked lemonade...rofl...

Keep me posted....

Hugs, Kathi
  • jackiemanz
    jackiemanz Member Posts: 85
    KathiM said:

Life had gotten in my way twice, now...I have missed both meetings...sigh...for me, it would be better if it was a bit later...but then that is alot to ask...I am on the West Coast, and am just finishing work about 6pm....

I agree, chen, I have 'met' some fantastic people in general chat, too...AND on my boards, AND thru Colonpaloozas (my other cancer...rectal). My new 'sister' (in many ways, more fun than my real sister), I met in chat...and I have visited her, she has visited me...face to face...martinis to spiked lemonade...rofl...

Keep me posted....

Hugs, Kathi

Last nite was fun .Strange conversations but fun at least. I can join any day but saturday's that when I go sit with my 87 year old Aunt. And I'm on the east coast so 9pm is alright.
  • Skybuf
    Skybuf Member Posts: 143
    He chenheart...Skybuf here, Fridays would work for me, but go with the majority. I go to Praise and Worship song practice Tues nights.....hope I can make it in whenever the time is.! awesome chatting with sisters of like minds :)
  • babs49242
    babs49242 Member Posts: 193
    JUST the 3rd friday??? not enough contact,hahaha
    Saturday mornings are out for me. other than that input anytime is fine go w/ the MAJORITY.
    Have a grand day!
    Cinderelli
  • ladybluepgh
    ladybluepgh Member Posts: 76
    good evening...as for me Tuesdays are fine...i'm in the eastern zone so its 9pm for me..my time to unwind...i'm new here and was nice meeting all of you...great advice too..(((hugs)))
  • roxanne53
    roxanne53 Member Posts: 154
    hello
    I think for me Saturday mornings are better.
    I have been out of treatment since 2004 so am working full time now. The second best would be Fridays, then tuesdays. ((unless 6pm means, 5pm to me central time zone))
    Whatever is chosen will be fine with me>as long as it is not mid day on work days.(M-F)
    HOw will we all know when it starts up??
    HOw is this for a decisive answer!? Heheeheeheee :))
    Thanks for this idea it sounds great.

roxanne53