BACK FROM 25TH ANNIVERSARY

nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Okay at the last minute we changed plans and canceled Kentucky and went back to where we stayed for our honeymoon. The Pocono Mts at Pocono Palace and YES we did get upgraded to one of the rooms that had the Champagne Glass bathtub. When you opened the main door, the 10-12' Champagne Glass Tub was first to the eyes, but also on the main level was a fireplace, couch and sitting area. Going up the curved staircase you had your heart-shaped pool to the left along with your very own sauna. Up the stairs was the bathroom and the bedroom. Round king-size bed with lighted stars on the ceiling. Plasma TV along with stereo system and DVD.

It was GREAT to reconnect again after the year we have had together. The weather was GREAT, sunny, warm and cool. Entertainment was okay, but the best was their Newly-Wed not so Newly-Wed game. Let's just say the questions were "R" rated, but very funny.

Food was WONDERFUL, but I was very surprised, only gained 1-2 lbs.

I would recommended these resorts to EVERYONE. Please check out their website: www.cpresorts.com

Comments

• claud1951
    claud1951 Member Posts: 424 Member
    How wonderful that sounds. So happy that you two decided to do that.

I'm sure you feel so good about it and now can move on for now in bliss! (hope so).

Claudia
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    So how many rolls of quarters did you blow on Magic Fingers?
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Woohoo... I honeymooned in the Poconos too.... like 33 years ago...at Cove Haven. Your post brought back so many memories. ! I'm so glad you had a terrific time... Ya know, if this resection goes ok for my hubby ... who knows what we'll do for our 35th anniversary. Hugs and God BLess

Diane