Recipe For Life

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I could be cute and ramble on about adding a dash of humility, a pinch of fear ( not too much) a few cups of courage, a heaping TBS of compassion...you know the drill. I am just so impressed with the honesty and openness I see here on the Boards that I hope as many of us as possible meet in Live Chat tomorrow. ( Tues) Starting at 6 PM in the West, and filling in your time zone going progressively East....I would just love to "meet you in Room 2 tomorrow! There is even a Private Window in the room where email addies and phone numbers can be exchanged.
I don 't know if I mentioned that I met Newboobs and Coug in chat, and then in person. We are sisters in the BEST sense of the word~in spite of the reason we know each other.
So, I hope to expand my family . See you tomorrow? I hope so!
Hugs,
Claudia

Comments

• babs49242
    babs49242 Member Posts: 193
    It is wonderful to physically meet the ones we hold dear to our heart from here. I hope I get that pleasure!
    Cindie from Georgia
  • coug90
    coug90 Member Posts: 59
    Your message is so much more... gentle than mine! LOL Wonder why? Hey remind me to tell you about my dream I had last night. It included you and Reggie and was most... bizarre. Nothing sexual so don't worry! :)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    coug90 said:

Your message is so much more... gentle than mine! LOL Wonder why? Hey remind me to tell you about my dream I had last night. It included you and Reggie and was most... bizarre. Nothing sexual so don't worry! :)

Awww Coug~ gentle is sooo overrated! I hope we meet some of our newest Sisters in Arms tomorrow night.
  • Chen,
    You forgot to add the CHOCOLATE!!!!.....teehee.