Scan Results tomorrow

hopefulone
hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Tomorrow is number five for treatment for my hubby and we get the results of last week's scan. Again, I'm on pins and needles tonite as the rest of the time I try to push it out of my mind, but I know you can relate, it's never very far from it. Thanks for your support and prayers. God Bless

Diane

Comments

• Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    I'll say a prayer for you both. I so understand. We are getting results from a scan tomorrow too. I hope the 5th treatment goes well. Please keep us posted, I'll be waiting to hear (or read) how your day goes! Keep believing!

Faith
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    Hi Diane,

Oh yes, I can definitely relate. My father actually goes for his next scan on Monday and will get the results the following week. I'm already so anxious about it. I always get this way when he gets his scans. Please let us know. You are in my prayers.

-Lee-
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I am sending my biggest, best hugs and my good thoughts for good scan results...

Please keep us posted, dearheart!

Hugs, Kathi
  • hopefulone

I'll say a prayer for you both. I so understand. We are getting results from a scan tomorrow too. I hope the 5th treatment goes well. Please keep us posted, I'll be waiting to hear (or read) how your day goes! Keep believing!

Faith

Thanks Faith. Will be thinking of you also and saying a prayer. Keep us posted too. God Bless . Keeping the faith!
  • hopefulone
    Thanks all. Lee , saying a prayer for your Dad right now. Be sure to let us know how he does. Give that baby a big hug from me.

Kathi, thanks for the hugs and good thoughts. They are so appreciated. Hoping to post some positive news later today.
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    My prayers are with you,let us know as soon as you know.
  • Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    Diane, I just said a prayer for your husband. Thinking of only good results. go get the beast.
    Limey
  • ahamilton2
    ahamilton2 Member Posts: 32
    Dear Diane:
    I just sent out a prayer for you! I'm hoping for all good reports for your hubby. Keep us posted.
    Aileen