Still NAKED, dancing with NED!!!

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Yea!!!

CT Scan: "No abnormal masses found"

MRI: "Normal Brain" (Please note....this is SIGNED VERIFIED by a LICENSED PHYSICIAN)

Yea Yea Yea Yea Yea Yea Yea!!

Naked happy dance!!!

Thanks to all for your prayers!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• Booberri
    Booberri Member Posts: 5
    CONGRATS!!!

I'd dance nekid for you too but I might scare my cats!

/dancing in my head

Teresa
  • newboobs
    newboobs Member Posts: 121
    Awesome news Kath! Go celebrate and keep up the great work :-)

Hugs K
  • LesleyH
    LesleyH Member Posts: 370
    So happy for you, Kathi. That is wonderful. Here is to many more.

(I think I need to have a word with the doctor, though. I have my doubts about the normal part...:-))

Hugs.

Lesley
  • lovonna
    lovonna Member Posts: 78
    Congrats Kathi!!! I am so very happy for you!

I'm dancing naked with you! God Bless, LoVonna
  • KathiM
    Thanks for joining the celebration...

My NEXT project is planning a 5K walk/run for (don't be mad...it's my other cancer)colorectal cancer....called 'get your rear in gear'....helped by colorectal cancer coalition.

Hugs, kathi
  • LesleyH
    KathiM said:

My NEXT project is planning a 5K walk/run for (don't be mad...it's my other cancer)colorectal cancer....called 'get your rear in gear'....helped by colorectal cancer coalition.

Hugs, kathi

Hey! I'm training for a 5k run! Now that I have finished my PhD (did I tell you that?), I have set my next goals as 1. Run a marathon and 2. Get a black belt in karate! My list is endless! Sigh! I'm sorry we did not get together in Vegas. We will just have to try to do this.

Hugs.

Lesley
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    KathiM said:

Hugs, kathi

Kathi,

HORRAY for YOU..... Add me to your dance line.... but a normal brain.... I would have said a very witty brain.... the Doc just doesn't know....

Susan
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    KathiM said:

Hugs, kathi

Yippee! Yippee! Please celebrate your findings to the hilt. I guess I get to dance with you because my latest mammogram and followup CAT scan for lung cancer(I got blessed with two too!) came back stable. That means I get summer vacation this year with no trips to the surgeon. Yippee! Yippee!
  • LesleyH
    cabbott said:

Yippee! Yippee! Please celebrate your findings to the hilt. I guess I get to dance with you because my latest mammogram and followup CAT scan for lung cancer(I got blessed with two too!) came back stable. That means I get summer vacation this year with no trips to the surgeon. Yippee! Yippee!

Double yippee! Whatever you are doing - keep it up - especially if it is dancing naked - that seems to work really well for Kathi.

Hugs.

Lesley
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    I better try out this naked thing, sounds like you all are getting great results. Big time congrats to Kath and Cabbott. That's what we need, some good news. And congrats to you too Lesley on receiving your PhD. Now let me see if I can do this naked thing without scaring anyone:)
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    KathiM said:

Hugs, kathi

Kathi,

Just had to take a peek at your site here. You go Girl!! I have supported all the breast cancer walks and functions, even though my cancer is colon..... we are all in this together!!

Love ya,

Kerry
  • msphil
    msphil Member Posts: 9
    ALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD I,m gonna dance with U TOO, if my knees will hold out, CONGRATS, stay POSIYIVE and we will keep up the prayers. msphil
  • LesleyH
    msphil said:

ALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD I,m gonna dance with U TOO, if my knees will hold out, CONGRATS, stay POSIYIVE and we will keep up the prayers. msphil

I just had this visual of all of us middle-aged women forming a naked dance line. We would be great. Reminds me of that movie Calendar Girls. Gosh, I must see it again. Bet we would be better!

Hugs.

Lesley
  • KathiM
    LesleyH said:

I just had this visual of all of us middle-aged women forming a naked dance line. We would be great. Reminds me of that movie Calendar Girls. Gosh, I must see it again. Bet we would be better!

Hugs.

Lesley

I need to watch that, too...

Just joined LA Fitness gym....somewhat of a 'meat market', but I add the 'spunky old lady' spice!!! I think I irritate some...all the machines' weights are set way low after I'm finished...lol!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    KathiM said:

I need to watch that, too...

Just joined LA Fitness gym....somewhat of a 'meat market', but I add the 'spunky old lady' spice!!! I think I irritate some...all the machines' weights are set way low after I'm finished...lol!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

I'm on the other coast or I'd join you at the gym. Then you wouldn't have to change the settings! I love the gym! The guys are so nice and helpful when I can't reset a machine or need to learn how to use a new one(not to mention sooooooooo good looking!) Enjoy the sights and teach 'em the meaning of perseverance!
  • ireneingeorgia
    ireneingeorgia Member Posts: 73
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KATHY! DANCE ON!
    Irene
  • pmillr2000
    pmillr2000 Member Posts: 26
    I'm new in here, but this celebration just seemed too great to pass up! Congrats!!!!!!!

Patty