GILDA'S PLACE

Options
toninasky
toninasky Member Posts: 102
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone,

Just a brief note for all of you. Don't know if you have a Gilda Radner Club in your area or not, but I strongly recommend it. I joined the club here in Pittsburgh last week. It is a completely free organization and is first class. You meet and have time with Cancer survivors, and fighters for activities, lectures, support, classes in meditation and other activities that are too numerous to mention. They even had a Bongo drum club. They supply the bongos! I met so many new friends, all with different forms of Cancer and different outcomes. It really is a great place. I am so fortunate to have found one here in Pittsburgh. There are only 51 in the U.S.
If you have one go visit.

My hubby is having a reverse of his colostomy in June, please keep him in your prayers.

I on the other hand start some retesting. Mammo's, Paps etc. I kind of feel a bit scared, but I have faith and I trust nothing will happen that is not supposed to be.

Hope everyone is enjoying Spring, and for those who have had not so good news, BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.

Toni

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Toni,
    So good to hear from you! I have always held Gilda in a special place...she was SUCH a HOOT!!!

Thanks for the update....I will keep you both in my prayers!

Hugs, kathi
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    Options
    Sounds like a fun group. I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers... Hope everything goes great for both of you.

Susan