My beloved friend Margo (finner))

finner
finner Member Posts: 230 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I am very sorry to have to let you know that Margo passed away very peacefully on Tuesday morning last in the loving care of the hospice. She was a tremendous inspiration to all who knew her - a firm friend, a loving mother and just a beautiful person. Throughout her battle with this horrible illness, she was courageous, dignified and I never heard her complain once. In her last few days she was physically unable to access a PC but I know she wanted to be in touch with you all as you have been a great support to her throughout all of this hence, I feel I must write for her and let you know this sad news. I will miss her always and never forget her - please remember her in your prayers and her family at this time of heartbreak for them - God Bless you all.

Comments

• nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    GOD has welcomed and walking with another angel
  • foxy
    foxy Member Posts: 188 Member
    My prayers and Deepest Sympathy go to Margo's family and to you her beloved friend. Thank you so much for letting us know. We have missed her posts here and I have missed her personal emails very much.

Go in God's care Margo.

Love Virginia.
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Thank you so much for letting us know. I was wondering where she had been. I am happy she is no longer in pain but will still miss her.

Thanks you so much again and you and her family are in prayers!!!

Lisa P.
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Bad news for us, but good news for heaven....

My deepest sympathy goes out to her family.

Stacy
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    My deepest sympathy.

Betsy
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    Margo will be remembered always as are all our warriors. My deepest sympathy to her family. We are all so sad at this loss.

Kerry
  • Sam725
    Sam725 Member Posts: 87 Member
    My Deepest Sympathy goes out to her family.

Sandy
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Thank you for the information.

Margo was a great inspiration to us all.

I prefer to think that she lives on forever in our hearts....

My heart is heavy, my eyes are full.

Hugs, Kathi
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Margo was one of the bravest warriors I have known here. She will be deeply missed. I will keep her friends and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much for telling us - you have no idea how important that tiny bit of closure - despite the fact that it was sad closure - means.
  • dash4
    dash4 Member Posts: 303 Member
    Thank you for letting us know. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. Margo and her family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Dash
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Sorry to hear of this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family . God Bless
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    I am so sorry to hear about Margo. She will be missed on this site. Thank you for letting us know. May God bless you and her loved ones.

-Lee-
  • only54
    only54 Member Posts: 15 Member
    Thank you so much for letting us know. Margo was a great source of comfort and laughter to me.
    My prayers go to her family and friends. I will so miss talking to her. A great lady. We say goodbye again to a fellow traveler.

Rita