Good news for a change

billswife
billswife Member Posts: 33
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Four different doctors advised no radiation after my chemo and "so far so good" was the comment at our last doctor's visit for my husband's brain tumors. He has 3 more radiation treatments to go and an MRI scheduled for May ( after our trip to see our family in Michigan)
It's been a good week
Kathy

Comments

• Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    So very glad that you have gotten good news... it was definitely time for you guys to have things turn your way.

Take Care... and have a great trip.

Susan

& yes it has gotten cold... What's up with that... Oh well I am sure it will be back to normal in less than a week.
  • LesleyH
    LesleyH Member Posts: 370
    So glad the news is good. Enjoy your trip.

Hugs.

Lesley
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Kathy,

I'm dancing! Cautiously, because I am having dizzy spells, but dancing none the less!!!!!

I always take positive things, big and small, as victories....I'm glad for the good week for you!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Kathy, I am so happy for you and your husband.
    A time to exhale for sure and at a perfect time of year. It must be difficult with both you and your husband dealing with cancer at the same time.
    My husband was diagnosed with colorectal cancer in 2002 and in 2006 I was with BC. At least it wasn't at the same time.

Perhaps this weather will lighten our moods and perk up our immune systems.

We don't have anything blooming here except for pussywillows, but the trumpeter swans and canada
    geese have landed and that truly is a wonderful time.

Hope you have a special time with your family.
    jan