Web pg update-old timer checking in

martyzl
martyzl Member Posts: 196
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello to everyone!
It's been perhaps 2 yrs since I was in here, longer maybe? *smiles*
I recognize Tara & Jmears. Funny how so many of us fade out after time. Of course, some of us keep getting pulled back in with mets. My luck o' the draw. *shaking head*
I have updated my lengthy web page while I am dealing currently with my 3rd bout. Brain, lungs, lymph & bone. Wheee.

I wish great health & happiness to you all!
Marty

Comments

• vinniesmom
    vinniesmom Member Posts: 9
    Just wanted to say hi and wish you health and wellness. Stay strong and keep a smile on.
    Heidi
  • LesleyH
    LesleyH Member Posts: 370
    Dear Marty,

Welcome back. So sorry that you have been brought back here. We will be here for you.

Hugs.

Lesley
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    Keep up the fight... and your spirits...

Take care... God Bless...

Susan
  • RNHF1986
    RNHF1986 Member Posts: 26
    Hi, Marty. We definitely all need each other here. So sorry you had to rejoin the group.

Give it a good fight.

Becky
  • inkblot
    inkblot Member Posts: 698 Member
    MARTY!!!! Hi, old friend! Big, warm, love hugs!

I'm so sad to hear of your mets and am anxious to know how you're doing.

Like many others, I'm not around here much anymore. Just check in once in a while...every few months or so, it seems. I note that Tara is still posting, (no offense Tara, if you're reading this, but I think we qualify as OLD, OLD, OLD TIMERS round here, LOL) as are several others, from time to time. Takes me back, when I see an occasional post from one of the old "crew". All of us in here regularly, working our lives out and trying to help and support one another, while also gaining support with our own issues. The site is, as always, a super good resource to find and to participate in and I know you'll find much support and comfort here Marty, once again.

I'm just on my way out, but want to read your updates later and will email you, after doing so.

Hang in and hang as tough as nails, Marty! Of all the friends I made here, your sense of humor was the best! I always looked forward to your posts, knowing something in there would crack me up...no matter how dire or how bad it got, your humor always kept me smiling!

Back at you later this evening...

Love, light and laughter,
    Ink