WOW!

2»

Comments

• scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member

Already done! lol

Speak for yourself Stacy....I ain't wearing nothing I can spell and/or pronounce!!!!!!

Sponger, as I said in your email, I hope to see you as you drive thru!!!!!! Hugs to you both.

Lisa P.
  • JADot
    JADot Member Posts: 709 Member
    spongebob said:

Ahoy, Howard!

Thanks. BTW, "shiver me timbers" is an old nautical phrase dating to a time when ships were made of wood and MEN were made of steel. When you hit something really hard - or get hit BY something really hard, it would cause the mast(s) to shake or "shiver". Hence, the phrase "shiver me timbers".

Yep, I'm a plethora of useless nautical trivia!

Cheers and thanks again!

- Bob

Ha ha! I always thought that while MEN were made of steel but the arms and legs were wooden, and the shiver applied to the limbs.

OK, what da I know?

Ying
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    A long and healthy life togeather mate,all the best,Ron.
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Congrats! Wow... 12 hours a day for 3 days. That's what I call Positive Thinking! LOL.. All the best wishes for you and the soon to be new Mrs.SpongeBob. I hope you have a long, happy and healthy life together!
  • debralla
    debralla Member Posts: 203 Member

Congrats! Wow... 12 hours a day for 3 days. That's what I call Positive Thinking! LOL.. All the best wishes for you and the soon to be new Mrs.SpongeBob. I hope you have a long, happy and healthy life together!

Sponge Bob ,
    What great news . Congrats to both of you .
    all my best .
    Take Care and God Bless.
    Love ya .. Deb & Joe
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    JADot said:

Ha ha! I always thought that while MEN were made of steel but the arms and legs were wooden, and the shiver applied to the limbs.

OK, what da I know?

Ying

Now MY interpretation was that the wood referred to the sailor's...oh, wait, that is something entirely different! lol

Stacy (tee hee)
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Instead of Motel 6, try staying with CSN peps across the country.

WHAT A HONEYMOON!

I live inbetween Fort Worth and Dallas and have 3 extra queen beds.

I'll leave the light on.

Congrats,
    Jo Ann
  • valeriec
    valeriec Member Posts: 348 Member
    WOW!! SB and Katie-
    Congrats!! I am so happy for both of you. And I think the "road trip honeymoon" sounds great. Have a safe trip!
    God bless-
    Valerie
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    jams67 said:

Instead of Motel 6, try staying with CSN peps across the country.

WHAT A HONEYMOON!

I live inbetween Fort Worth and Dallas and have 3 extra queen beds.

I'll leave the light on.

Congrats,
    Jo Ann

Jo Ann,

I think you're onto something! We can all post what type of room/bed/corner of the house we can offer these two for their trip and make it very cost-effective and spontaneous all at the same time! lol

I'll throw in a spare bedroom in Northwest Indiana which is guarded by a 7 pound Lhasa Apso (Riley), a 120 pound Great Pyrenees (Mojo), and three kids who promise to wake you by 7 am daily! Does it get ANY BETTER?!?!? lol

Stacy
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    spongebob said:

Ahoy, Howard!

Thanks. BTW, "shiver me timbers" is an old nautical phrase dating to a time when ships were made of wood and MEN were made of steel. When you hit something really hard - or get hit BY something really hard, it would cause the mast(s) to shake or "shiver". Hence, the phrase "shiver me timbers".

Yep, I'm a plethora of useless nautical trivia!

Cheers and thanks again!

- Bob

Bob,

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. Good luck to you both!

God bless,

-Lee-
  • finner
    finner Member Posts: 230 Member
    valeriec said:

WOW!! SB and Katie-
    Congrats!! I am so happy for both of you. And I think the "road trip honeymoon" sounds great. Have a safe trip!
    God bless-
    Valerie

My heartiest congratulations to you both,Spongebob and Katie.

XXXXX
    Margo