I completed radiation today!

Options
karenack
karenack Member Posts: 90
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm doing my happy dance! Honestly, it went by pretty quickly. I was also lucky that I had no skin issues. My energy level was compromised, however. Now on to my surgery the 27th. I am hoping to be able to start reclaiming my life in a few months. Take care everyone! Karen

Comments

• LesleyH
    LesleyH Member Posts: 370
    Options
    Congratulations. Over another hurdle.

Hugs.

Lesley
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    Options
    Yipee..... Joining you in your happy dance.... Radiation down... Hope your surgery will go well and you will be back to your life in a few months....

Take Care... God Bless....

Susan
  • susabella
    susabella Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Absolutely, happy dance! That's great news. What a hurdle to get across. I'm always amazed at the strength I see posted here. Dance away! :):):)

Hugs and congrats, Karen!

Love, Sue
  • mssue
    mssue Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Hi Karen,
    Great news!Sounds like U are on your way...It is always nice to hear of high spirits-keep it up.My thoughts and prayers are with U all the while.

Hugs
    Sue
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!!

Major naked happy dance!!!!

BIG HUGS to you, dearheart!

Hugs, Kathi
  • karenack
    karenack Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement. It's a strange feeling when your appt. time comes and you feel like your supposed to be somewhere! Anyway, I am grateful this part of my journey is over. Still dreading my surgery a week from tomorrow. I hope all of you are doing well...and thanks again! Hugs, Karen
  • RNHF1986
    RNHF1986 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    karenack said:

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. It's a strange feeling when your appt. time comes and you feel like your supposed to be somewhere! Anyway, I am grateful this part of my journey is over. Still dreading my surgery a week from tomorrow. I hope all of you are doing well...and thanks again! Hugs, Karen

Glad to hear you're done--I remember doing an end of chemo dance with all my chemo nurses, my husband and a little stuffed mouse that played the song, "Celebration". I will never forget that day! Good luck on surgery.

Becky--The new kid on the block