Remembering TerriL

Options
2»

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    AW, Ying....such a loss.

But, what a wonderful, kind spirit that passed her joy on to others....especially the children. She will not leave, for she will be forever in the hearts of those who knew her, held safe and warm.

Hugs, Kathi
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    I am sooo sorry that you have lost a good friend and that Terry lost her battle. She is clean now and with God. I will pray for her family.
  • JADot
    JADot Member Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    2bhealed said:

Ying,

please pass on our condolences. I am happy for you that you were able to meet face to face and connect. I would bet it meant a lot to Terri too.

Thank you for letting us know.

If you have more info to share with us please do.....did she have children? How old was she?

Her family is in my prayers. I know the pain from that end too. :-(

peace, emily

Hi Emily:

I will most definitely pass all the messages on to her family. Terri's sister-in-law said she'd put together some material on Terri for all of us on the board. She'll have to mail it next week so it will take a little while. As soon as I get it I'll post it on the palooza board that Rodney help set up.

Terri, I think, was in her fifties. She was single and didn't have any children. She had 2 brothers with teenage kids. Terri was very involved in her nieces' and nephews' lives. Karen, here SIL said Terri went to just about all of their games and cheered them on. She was a very special person.