Need help finding my sister who has breast cancer

kuwona
kuwona Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My younger sister and i had a falling out a few years ago and have not spoken since. I have an email account that I hardly ever use and just a few days ago I checked that account and found an email from my sister telling me that she has stage 4 breast cancer. It was dated August 9th. I emailed her back and called the last known phone number I had from her and have had no response or the number has been disconnected. I've paid for an internet search and I've come up totally blank. Her name is Lotus Turpen and she last lived in Lilburn. I am desperate to get in touch with her. I can't stand the thought of her thinking I don't care. I know that no hospital or doctor can give out information, but I just want to get a message to her. I was thinking of calling hospitals in the area, but there are so many. I realize that this may be pointless, but I am trying everything, no matter how remote. If anyone has any ideas of how i could go about tracking her down please let me know. I have to find her.