MY 43RD BIRTHDAY!!!! 8/30

Options
ylgriffin1
ylgriffin1 Member Posts: 17
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
first diag. in 04. had reoccurrence & mastectomy 6/6/06. now doing chemo. so happy to reach another birthday. i know no day is promised to us but just wanted to say i give all the glory to god for reaching 43. i'm broke, no job, fighting for disability but happy, happy, happy!!! thank you lord!!!! yvette

Comments

• youngibc
    youngibc Member Posts: 9
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that you are having a reocurrance, but I am pleased to say Happy Birthday. This is a great website and if you need to talk, everyone here has a lot of well wishes to pass along. Good luck and god bless!!!
  • lovonna
    lovonna Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Yvette Happy Birthday! A very deserved one at that! Sorry you had a reoccurrence and have to battle the beast again. Keep us posted on how your treatments are going and I am so glad that you can be so happy in spite of your other problems. God is a glorious God and he will continue to bless you.

LoVonna
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I know that when I reached my birthday this year... it was with much more joy than in the past. Contining to beat the beast is a great thing. I hope that each day you get more strenght and manage to keep your bright outlook on life.

God Bless.

Susan
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    (sung VERY off-key) Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you....

HEY, Wait a Minute!!!! You are YOUNGER than me!!!!

happy birthday!

Hugs, Kathi
  • inkblot
    inkblot Member Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Hi Yvette,

Keep that amazing attitude no matter what! So inspiring. Thanks for sharing with us.

Wanted to share this:

"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer" (Albert Camus, 1913-1960, French author and philosopher)

Wishing you, at a minimum, 43 more HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

Love, light and laughter,
    Ink
  • SweetSue
    SweetSue Member Posts: 217
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more!!!!!
  • pansylover
    pansylover Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Happy 43rd b-day.Hope you ENJOYEd YOUR DAY tot eh fullest!
  • ylgriffin1
    ylgriffin1 Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank You all for your blessings and well wishes. I had dinner with my family and praised God all day. I have to admit, I was a little scared that this may be my last birthday.. If it is, i'll go out fighting. The chemo sucks!!! Of course. all joints inflammed. and fat from the steroids. i know it's vain but darn do i have to be fat on top of everything else (lol). whatever,... i have to learn to do fat well.
    again, God bless you all. You will be hearing more from me. And, I am a good listener if anyone needs to talk/email, whatever. Yvette