AUG 25/ 2006/ THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE

toninasky
toninasky Member Posts: 102
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone,
Well first I want to say how much I have apprciated all the response and support you have given me on this site. You are all AWESOME.

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life.I start Chemo at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time.
Blessing to everyone.

Toni

Comments

• Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    Toni,
    Tomorrow will probably go better than you expect. I found that my first Chemo day was not nearly as bad as I had thought it would be. It sounds like you have a great attitude. The beast has no chance with your attitude.

Good Luck tomorrow and God Bless.

Susan
  • pansylover
    pansylover Member Posts: 80
    Susan956 said:

Toni,
    Tomorrow will probably go better than you expect. I found that my first Chemo day was not nearly as bad as I had thought it would be. It sounds like you have a great attitude. The beast has no chance with your attitude.

Good Luck tomorrow and God Bless.

Susan

I agree w/ Susan....sounds like you have a handle on it..positive positive positive :)
    laughter is an instant vacation!
    (((hugs)))

Cindie
  • prayerangel
    prayerangel Member Posts: 147
    Yes, it does go easier than you expect. Everyone was so nice.
    Best of luck.
    Karen
  • Aim136
    Aim136 Member Posts: 9
    I just finished my 6th & last treatment(TAC) in July-I was hysterical on my first visit (I was big baby with Drs.),but it really isn't all that bad. Take plenty of things to do-magazines, word puzzles, etc. I was bored stiff after hysterics wore off!!!!
  • ireneingeorgia
    ireneingeorgia Member Posts: 73
    Want to wish you the best of luck. It will be fine. I have my last of 8 next week and I've made it through, so will you!! ((((HUGS))))
    ireneincordova
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Toni,
    You will do great...just remember...WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER!!!!

Hugs,
    Kathi
  • ylgriffin1
    ylgriffin1 Member Posts: 17
    Hi, how did it go? Usually side effects don't start until a few days after treatment. I hope you feel okay. just checking up on you. remember, this is your first time. take it one treatment at a time. don't think too far ahead. they'll be over before you know it. just ask god to get you thru one more treatment. always,,,,just one more lord. god bless. yvette