My heart is breaking....

Options
2»

Comments

• pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    Options
    Kathi,

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Yes, so young. I often don't understand why this happens. I am hearing too often of another person just being diagnosed with cancer. What is going on? It seems like it hits younger and younger. I guess we will never understand why life can be so cruel sometimes. Just know that I am praying for you and your friend's family.

-Lee-
  • Joy1216
    Joy1216 Member Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'll keep you and your friend's family in my prayers. God doesn't give us more than we can handle, although sometimes it's hard to remember that.
    Joy
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Kathi-

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. This disease sucks (pardon me!).

Take care,
    Betsy
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    This kind of news is the more difficult part of this forum..but as they say about God; when he closes one door another is opened. If you didn't have this forum-(family) there wouldn't be as many prayers.. God Bless you and your friend..
    Love, Bud
  • steelerfan
    steelerfan Member Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Dear Kathi, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. You are such a good friend to all of us with your suggestions and support and I'm sure he also appreciated your friendship. Just remember he is in a better place because he is free of the beast now. Take care and God Bless, Mary
  • terril
    terril Member Posts: 296
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your friend. CANCER SUCKS. I HATE THIS DISEASE SO MUCH!!!!! Terri
  • cheer3
    cheer3 Member Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Kathi,
    I am so sorry for your pain and loss.
    You will be in my prayers.

Blessings to you,
    Jean