Happy Birthday Lisa P

13»

Comments

• scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    kangatoo said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "HONEY"! I hope it rains for you too gal......and I hope that you see a rainbow babe!
    luv n huggs, Ross n Jen

It didn't rain from above honey!!!!!!

But I think I found a very inexpensive way to keep the deer out of my veggie garden and hostas......a naked happy dance!!!!!! I think I gave a mama and her babies a heart attack today.
  • scouty
    tkd3g said:

Lisa love,

Have a highly excellent, totally stoked, phat, outrageous Birthday!!!

:)

All my love,

Barb

Hey sweetie!!!!!!!!

Long time no talk to but it is swim season. Seen any decent speedos or thongs this summer? Emily could write another poem about them too. Still my all time favorite post on this board!!!!!!!
  • scouty
    scouty said:

Thank you my dear friend. And after next weeks teating I hope to have something else to celebrate in Halifax!!!!!!!

Hi Friends,

Some of my thank you messages did not end up under the post I was expecting. Hope you find and understand yours!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again everyone, all my birthdays are now magical days and you have definitely added to it!!!!!!!

My Sincere Appreciation and Respect,
    Lisa P.
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    LOVE....everyday... Bud
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Lisa, (aka my SALSA SISTA' !)

I hope this birthday along with every day of your life brings you the joy of friendships and peace as well as the occasionally ice cold Coors Light! You are an inspiration to SOOOOOOOO many! This site needs people like you....hell....WE ALL NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

Have a great (belated) birthday!

Stacy
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator