All Hope is Gone

2»

Comments

• AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member
    I am sorry to read your last post. As long as there is life there is hope. When my husband was dx'd last year a friend shared this with us. The friend's father was dx'd with cancer and given 90 days to live. Sixteen years later he died. (He was then in his 80's) There is hope. Please know that you are both in my prayers. Many of us caregivers fear the day we may be walking in your shoes. Others here have given good advice and especially know that many many people are thinking of you.

Betty
  • livin
    livin Member Posts: 318 Member
    My Prayers are with you and Ron. I admire your hope and determination. Keep HOPE ALIVE.
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    nothing much to add here, except prayers..you might also call MD Anderson-they also have an on line self-referral form at
    www.mdanderson.org/departments/infoline
    be prepared to send ALL medical records-they won't offer an opinion until they have everything possible, but I found them extremely efficent and prompt in thier response. Bud
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    nanuk said:

nothing much to add here, except prayers..you might also call MD Anderson-they also have an on line self-referral form at
    www.mdanderson.org/departments/infoline
    be prepared to send ALL medical records-they won't offer an opinion until they have everything possible, but I found them extremely efficent and prompt in thier response. Bud

Hi Lois. I have a friend here in oz who also faces much uncertanty. When I spoke to him on sunday we talked about the trauma that we deal with. Like you Lois, his wife is so worried about his future outlook. I hate this disease that touches us all so emotionally that we feel so helpless. You are in our thoughts Lois....your friends, Ross and Jen
  • taunya
    taunya Member Posts: 390 Member
    Lois,
    I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. I don't have any additional information for you and Ron, but I wanted to tell you I am thinking of you and praying for you both.
    Love,
    Taunya