LindaTN

lindatn
lindatn Member Posts: 229
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi i know wy wife linda was active on this sight at one time for some time. she had bc 3+years age and last nov it came back in her liver. on july 5 dr visit her liver had shut down completly and she wasnt able to keep any thing down July 7 i had her taken to the hospital and she past on to a better place saterday morning july 8. I just wanted to thank u all for the suport and comfort that you gave her in them 3 years. her loving husband Elton

Comments

• LesleyH
    LesleyH Member Posts: 370
    Dear Elton,

Please accept my deepest sympathy at your loss. Thank you so much for letting us know. I realise that this must have been incredibly difficult for you. I have been wondering where Linda was. I missed her. She was always so cheerful, so full of hope. She didn't let this disease get her down or rule who she was. I feel fortunate to have known her.

Love and hugs.

Lesley
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    I'm so sorry to hear of Linda's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family! Thank you for letting us know. HUGS!! Cathy
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    So sorry for your loss. Early on when I had started using this site, Linda was someone who seemed to take the time to help anyone she could. I hope you will try to give yourself time to heal. I know that it will be a diffcult road. But do know that with time the most unbearable things can be dealt with and the joys that you enjoyed with the ones that we loved come back.. You just have to work your way through the greif and loss.
  • ireneingeorgia
    ireneingeorgia Member Posts: 73
    I'm so sorry for your losss. I pray she is at peace and soaring with the angels.
    Love
    Ireneincordova
  • krisrey
    krisrey Member Posts: 194
    Dear Elton,
    I am very sadden today to read this post. I have followed her progress and had not heard from her in a while.
    Elton, please except my deepest sympathy for your loss and thank you for letting us know. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family!
    Kristen
  • pansylover
    pansylover Member Posts: 80
    Elton~ sorry to hear of your loss of Linda. I recall reading tidbits from Linda. We are all 'sisters' and feel your hurt. May you feel the embacing love of others at this desparing time.
    ((((hugggssss))))
    Cindie
  • ever1
    ever1 Member Posts: 26
    Hi Elton,
    Sorry to hear about Linda. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Oh, Elton....please take this hug from me.

Hugs, Kathi
  • livin
    livin Member Posts: 318 Member
    My Condolences to you and your family. Things happened so fast, I can't believe she is gone. I know she is in a better place. May God Bless you and Your Family and Peace Be with You All. Livin
  • mssue
    mssue Member Posts: 242
    Please add my sympathies along with everyone elses.I can't beleive she is gone either-it seemed to have happened so quickly. I can't imagine what it must be like for You and your
    Family. My heart feel to my feet when I read Your post-may God cradle You all in his arms and comfort You as You go through this.Her work here must be done and we will miss her dearly-Please know that there are many many thoughts and prayers coming Your way-God Bless You All and Thank You for letting us know.We are here if You need us.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sue
  • scorpiox55
    scorpiox55 Member Posts: 18 Member
    mssue said:

Please add my sympathies along with everyone elses.I can't beleive she is gone either-it seemed to have happened so quickly. I can't imagine what it must be like for You and your
    Family. My heart feel to my feet when I read Your post-may God cradle You all in his arms and comfort You as You go through this.Her work here must be done and we will miss her dearly-Please know that there are many many thoughts and prayers coming Your way-God Bless You All and Thank You for letting us know.We are here if You need us.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sue

I am so very sorry. God bless you and your family. Linda will be missed. ~~JoAnne