LoVonna

LesleyH
LesleyH Member Posts: 370
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hoping your surgery went well yesterday, and you have someone to take care of you today.

Hugs.

Lesley

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Me, too!
    Hugs, Kathi
  • lovonna
    lovonna Member Posts: 78
    I'm doing O.K. The reconstructed breast is numb anyway, so my pain level is very low. They left me with an open wound that I am "wet dressing". After final path report comes back, if margins are clear, I will have a skin grafting next Fri. That I am not looking forward to, sounds painful.

Thanks for your prayers!

LoVonna
  • lovonna
    lovonna Member Posts: 78
    Thanks ladies
  • LesleyH
    LesleyH Member Posts: 370
    lovonna said:

I'm doing O.K. The reconstructed breast is numb anyway, so my pain level is very low. They left me with an open wound that I am "wet dressing". After final path report comes back, if margins are clear, I will have a skin grafting next Fri. That I am not looking forward to, sounds painful.

Thanks for your prayers!

LoVonna

You've suffered enough. Make sure that you get a lot of pain meds if you need them. Hint. Scream loudly!

Hugs.

Lesley
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    LesleyH said:

You've suffered enough. Make sure that you get a lot of pain meds if you need them. Hint. Scream loudly!

Hugs.

Lesley

I agree...one young resident didn't want to give me anything...I told him...PLEASE don't get to near my bed...I will show YOU how much pain I am in...we can share the moment with a not-so-gentle SQUEEZE (hehehehehe). I got my meds....
    Hugs, Kathi
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    lovonna said:

Thanks ladies

I was out playing this weekend... Went down to Charleston, S.C. for a few days to R&R. I hope that you are feeling better and that your final results will be wonderful....

Take Care of your self and make your doctors give you what you need....

Susan