ESSIAC TREATMENT

cindy1234
cindy1234 Member Posts: 14
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello. I hope all is well with everyone. My mother is battling advanced stage vaginal cancer. It has spread to her lungs and liver. Her days are numbered now. I was wondering if anyone has used the Essiac Tea treatment for cancer. If so, how was your experience? Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you for listening.

Love and Light,

Cindy

Comments

• LesleyH
    LesleyH Member Posts: 370
    Sorry Cindy, I have not used it and I don't know anyone who has. I just wanted to extend sympathy and wish you the best. I hope you find something to help your mom.

Hugs.

Lesley
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    I am truly sorry that you and your family have so much to face. I have heard of people using it by I have not. I instead looked at other alternatives and Morinda Tahitian Noni was the one I decided on. There are many things out there and doing and trying something sometimes better than just accepting the alternative. I have to say that I am so grateful I looked elsewhere.
    Be good to yourself and know that your mother is one very lucky woman to have a daughter like you.
    Tara
  • lovonna
    lovonna Member Posts: 78
    I have read a book on this tea called The Essiac Report and was very impressed. I have been drinking this tea for about a month now and feel it has helped my bowels and I sleep better. I only drink 2 ounces a day, I started about a month after my last chemo treatment.