ESSIAC TREATMENT

cindy1234
cindy1234 Member Posts: 14
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Hello. I hope all is well with everyone. My mother is battling advanced stage vaginal cancer. It has spread to her lungs and liver. Her days are numbered now. I was wondering if anyone has used the Essiac Tea treatment for cancer. If so, how was your experience? Please respond as soon as possible, as I would like to learn more info on this treatment before starting it. Thank you for listening.

Love and Light,
Cindy

Comments

• reinstones1
    reinstones1 Member Posts: 92
    Here's a link from elsewhere on the American Cancer Society website:

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ETO/content/ETO_5_3X_Essiac_Tea.asp?sitearea=ETO

"There have been no published clinical trials showing the effectiveness of Essiac in the treatment of cancer. Some of the specific herbs contained in the mixture have shown some anti-cancer effects in laboratory experiments. However, there is no scientific evidence to support its use for the treatment of cancer in humans."

Please don't start any herbal treatment regimen without first clearing it with your Mom's doctors-- people can react to herbal treatments VERY differently, and if she's very sick right now, you don't want to make her worse!

My best to you and your Mom.
  • Plymouthean
    Plymouthean Member Posts: 262
    If you type "Essiac" into your web browser, you will get many links to a ton of information about Essiac. I have no experience with it, but I do know that it is very controversial, as are most, if not all, herbs, medications, etc., which are not FDA approved.
  • Paixao
    Paixao Member Posts: 5

If you type "Essiac" into your web browser, you will get many links to a ton of information about Essiac. I have no experience with it, but I do know that it is very controversial, as are most, if not all, herbs, medications, etc., which are not FDA approved.

http://www.essiacinfo.org/

Essiac is worth learning about as are alot of other natural things