upcoming scan - freaking out

Options
2»

Comments

• taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your loving replies. It means the world to me. And it really helps.

Sponge Bob and Betsy: I will be thinking of you and praying for you as you face scans later this week. We are partners! Let's all pull through together!

Tara
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Hey, Tara,
    Ice Cream works, and chocolate, too....

I am sending great fuzzy hugs....you WILL do your summer stuff, as planned!
    Hugs, kathi
  • Kaye2003
    Kaye2003 Member Posts: 86
    Options
    Just sent a prayer for you.
    God bless,
    Kaye
  • FRANTIC
    FRANTIC Member Posts: 106
    Options
    I am also freaking out myself. As I am scheduled to have an emergency pet scan July 3rd. I have elevated lipase and amylase (enzymes in the pancreas). I am also scheduled for an MRI of the liver and pancreas on wed. nite 6/28. I am totally flipped out. I don't think this ant-anxiety medication works. I am also sending positive thoughts. Everybody out there who has these upcoming tests I am wishing nothing but good outcomes. Your friend Fran from Long Island.
  • cherriann
    cherriann Member Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hope all goes well for you. never quit dreaming or planning.
    cherri
  • juliababy
    juliababy Member Posts: 130
    Options
    Hi Tara,

I know how you feel with the upcoming scans. My dad just had his today (NED THANK GOD!!) I was so worried even cried a couple of times today. I truly hate the anxiety these things bring on.

I will keep you in my prayers and I'm sure everything will be fine. Let us know us soon as you find out.

Susana
  • MarkWalz
    MarkWalz Member Posts: 58
    Options
    FRANTIC said:

I am also freaking out myself. As I am scheduled to have an emergency pet scan July 3rd. I have elevated lipase and amylase (enzymes in the pancreas). I am also scheduled for an MRI of the liver and pancreas on wed. nite 6/28. I am totally flipped out. I don't think this ant-anxiety medication works. I am also sending positive thoughts. Everybody out there who has these upcoming tests I am wishing nothing but good outcomes. Your friend Fran from Long Island.

Just to let you know I will be praying for you. We all go through this and it is not easy, but you do have friends here. Let us know how it turns out, I am sure it will be good news.
    Mark
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    FRANTIC said:

Thinking of you!!! Sending prayers and best wishes your way.
    Tara