Vulvar Cancer

For those who may have seen my name in the chat room, I am updating my status. It has been 18 months since my surgery for vulvar cancer. I am cancer free!!. I refused radiation, and used Protocel 50 alternative medicine. After 4 paps, 2 mamograms, 2 blood tests,and a cat scan, I am cancer free!! I am still taking the Protocel 50, for maintence reasons now.

If you might be interested in learning more, I posted a book called Out Smart Your Cancer, in the research section of the American Cancer Society web page.

Wish you all to be cancer free. Send a message if wish.

Nancytahoe

Comments

• ptripp1948
    ptripp1948 Member Posts: 1
    HOW ADVANCED WAS YOUR CANCER? MINE HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT IT IS IN THE RECTUM AS WELL BUT THE LYMPTH NODES WERE NOT AFFECTED THANK GOD. I AM SUPPOSED TO START CHEMO AND RADIATION VERY VERY SOON. THEY SAY IF THEY WERE TO OPERATE NOW IT WOULD BE TOO EXTENSIVE ANDIi WOULD HAVE TO SUFFER WITH A COLOSTOMY FOR THE REST OF MY LIVE AND I AM ONLY 58.
  • leslie42
    leslie42 Member Posts: 3

HOW ADVANCED WAS YOUR CANCER? MINE HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT IT IS IN THE RECTUM AS WELL BUT THE LYMPTH NODES WERE NOT AFFECTED THANK GOD. I AM SUPPOSED TO START CHEMO AND RADIATION VERY VERY SOON. THEY SAY IF THEY WERE TO OPERATE NOW IT WOULD BE TOO EXTENSIVE ANDIi WOULD HAVE TO SUFFER WITH A COLOSTOMY FOR THE REST OF MY LIVE AND I AM ONLY 58.

I am probably going to have pelvic exteneration soon - the huge surgery with permanent colostomy and urostomy. Do you know of anyone who has had this? I hope the chemo and radiation work well for you