Congratulations KathiM

Options
LesleyH
LesleyH Member Posts: 370
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I was thrilled to see that you were featured in the CSN newsletter http://hosting.mansellgroup.net/enablemail/acs/CSN/06/may/members.htm

Not only do you have the quirkiest sense of humor, you are an advocate, too.

So proud of you.

Hugs.

Lesley

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Thanks, my dear...thought I'd go all out and use the pic of me hairless! BELIEVE it or not...my hair is visibly growing every day!!!
    Hugs, Kathi
  • LesleyH
    Options
    KathiM said:

Thanks, my dear...thought I'd go all out and use the pic of me hairless! BELIEVE it or not...my hair is visibly growing every day!!!
    Hugs, Kathi

Did you get your tattoos yet? Aren't we so tough? Short spiky hair and tattoos on our chests. Hear us roar!

Hugs.

Lesley
  • katcam
    katcam Member Posts: 83
    Options
    LesleyH said:

Did you get your tattoos yet? Aren't we so tough? Short spiky hair and tattoos on our chests. Hear us roar!

Hugs.

Lesley

oh, yeah - you gotta love those tatoos!! i have them on both sides now - lovely. i used to want to get a little tatoo on my hip until i got those suckers on my chest - OUCH!! :-)
  • LesleyH
    Options
    katcam said:

oh, yeah - you gotta love those tatoos!! i have them on both sides now - lovely. i used to want to get a little tatoo on my hip until i got those suckers on my chest - OUCH!! :-)

I couldn't believe how painful it was. And that was one little dot. Now I look at those HUGE tattoos and wonder why people deliberately inflict so much pain.

Hugs.

Lesley