Options
2»

Comments

• tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    Options
    KathiM said:

Barb, Congrats on the positive results!
    I'll have my first post-treatment colonoscopy in April, so I'll warm the scope for you. My doctor mentioned that my daughter, now 26, should think about scoping around 30. My reaction? I said, "That dumb cancer better not even TRY to get near her, I'll kick ITS butt!!!!!"
    Great news,
    Kathi

Hey Kathi.

Best of luck to you in April.

Thanks for the congrats, "butt" ( how old is this getting) I think I'll get my own scope :)

Totally sucks that we hand this garbage to our kids, huh? My belief? We take this crappy disease so the kids don't have to. THey will be fine.

Love,

Barb
  • tkd3g
    Options
    goldfinch said:

YAY!!!
    Mary

Thanks Mary

BArb
  • tkd3g
    Options
    terril said:

Great news, Barb!!! Cancer sucks!!! It feels wonderful to kick cancer in the butt!!! And like you said, Cancer, leave my friends alone!!! Thank you Barb. Prayers and continued excellent health in the future! Terri

Thanks Terri.

My sister, who lives in Colorado, got me a medal that resembles the olympic medals of a few years ago. She gave it to me after my surgery. It was inscribed with "I kicked **** in 2004".

Says it all.

Barb
  • tkd3g
    Options
    kangatoo said:

My oh my....such colourfull language guys n gals!Aww bugger it, what tha hell.......so great that you have come thru so @!%^^ well Barb. As for weird sweetie....nuthin weird about you. If anything I reckon half tha docs are nuts or just have this "weird" ambition to shove things up our arses(but then I guess someones gotta do it)
    Ok...nuph o tha ruff stuff.....sooo good to know you are ok sweetie, Luv Ross n Jen

ohhh Kanga, my butt hurt just reading your post. I have to agree though.

And let it be known, that my intention was NOT it insite such foul language on this board, but to release some pent-up (?)emotions that perhaps we all have been harboring within the confines of our arduous treatments and stress induced life styles.

Oh crap, I just like to curse!

:)

Barb ( oh, if my mother could hear me now!)
  • tkd3g
    Options
    Moesimo said:

Barb,

I always am worried about my test results. My next Cat scan is in May,

I am so glad that you had good results.

This disease really sucks.

Moe

Thanks Moe,

I will be sending back those positive vibes and thoughts and prayers to you.

We will get thru this.

Love,

Barb
  • tkd3g
    Options
    jerseysue said:

Glad to hear you are fine! Now piece of SH*T cancer leave the rest of us alone!

Yo JerseySue,
    NY Barb here. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Totally agree. We must find a cure for this garbage. Sending my kid off to college to study Pharmacy. Maybe she'll be the one!!!

Keep fightin'!!!

Barb
  • tkd3g
    Options
    kangatoo said:

Strewth Barb....now yah got 'em all cussin!

Kanga, I saw that. I hope Dana and Jose don't kick me off the boards.

As you would say " strewth" be told, my friend, a little release is good for the soul. And I mean from the mouth not.... oh sorry. That's gross.

Love you

Barb
  • tkd3g
    Options
    Btrcup said:

Great news Barb. Keep your thoughts positive!

Linda

Thanks Linda.

How are you doing? I think of you often.

All my love,

Barb