CT results... hmmmm

2»

Comments

• optimist
    optimist Member Posts: 51
    I'm sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. Surgery is painful and scary, but I know that you will muster the courage for it as you have many times before. On a positive note, you said that your tumors have not grown. Once you get rid of these tumors and lungs that seem to allow tumor growth, it is possible that nothing will grow back or will grow back really slowly. Keep the hope! Good luck!
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Oh (((((((Jana))))))),
    You have to be one of the bravest people I know! It is very good news that the tumors have regressed and no new spots, but what a conversation to have had. This does suck; and I'm so sorry that you have to go through this.
    We all know people who have beat the odds, and there is no reason you can't be one of them. Your onc is right about time bringing new options. My sister in law is a breast cancer fighter; 5 years now with controlled mets to bone and a site in brain that responded to raditiation; she's planning on a ski trip to Utah!
    The second opinion sounds important; each center seems to have their own recent developments; I hope all these docs remember that you are a patient as well as a colleague, and give you lots of support.
    Keep us posted; the response here shows how many of us are in your corner. I will continue to send my form of prayer into the cosmos for you. Stay strong and focused. Judy