Ammonium Tetrathiomolybdate (TM) Anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• cindymiami
    cindymiami Member Posts: 1 *
    Options

Is there a way to Reach you or can you share your naturopathic dr info please or who ordered the TM - I want to speak o someone about qualifications for it — if clear - for prevention of recurrence— thanks

• tanstaafl
    tanstaafl Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited September 2022 #23
    Options

I am not sure what other responses you will get.

1. I do think monitoring of ceruloplasmin (the copper carrying protein and an off label inflammation/cancer marker) is legit information
    2. I've known at least one high risk and failing (trying to recur) but ultimately successful stage 3 patient with a lot of instability that used copper and ceruloplasmin depletion as one of her important therapies, that started with zinc and moly supplements but I am not sure how far she went down the ammonium tetrathiomolybdate path with her ND.
    3. I know a living stage 4 patient that used it recently some under her MD, at least into 2021, as one of many adjuncts.

There are current, legit professionals (ND, MD) who are still active on anti-cancer treatments who have ATM/TTM experience and interest. Apparently the FDA has attacked most sources/suppliers of pharm grade ATM/TTM and the FDA question mark hangs over the legit researchers.

Personally I do think it is a good idea to reduce elevated ceruloplasmin to the lower, -est normal range. ATM/TTM can drive ceruloplasmin even lower, a therapeutic target of some professionals. Depletion of elevated ceruloplasmin can be started with zinc and moly supplements under a ND or MD's care, and IV vitamin C also depletes ceruloplasmin some. I am not so sure about the risk benefit and side effects in the maximum depletion therapeutic target(s), below the normal range, that does desperately need more definition and experience published. The FDA has interfered and is actively interfering with ATM/TTM, legit research, and off label use.

The FDA has an important mission but I think it has evolved far beyond that, into a dangerously corrupt criminal and fascist (the literal economic, public-private parrtnership with authoritarian methods) organization that kills a lot of people by approving dangerous drugs for its biggest clients. The FDA also attacks legitimate nutrients and drugs with current off label uses of merit and sometimes (maybe often) grossly violates what I consider a correct reading of the First Amendment.

• SnapDragon2
    SnapDragon2 Member Posts: 717 Member
    Options

YES, the FDA gets wind of compound pharms about Ivermectin, TM, ect and shut them down.

I take TM. FDA has shut down two pharms that I used so had to get it from Germany and it is not as good. I am again getting it here in the states. Not sure how long that will last though. Dispicable disgusting life threatening moves on behalf of FDA hunting down drugs that work.

For me, under my oncologist, some research shows you need a level of 15 in your body to survive. We try to keep my ceruloplasim between 17-20. It sits at 23 now because of the German quality of TM.