collagen injection for incontinence control

blkdog Member Posts: 10
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
I had a RP 7/05 at age 50, I have stress incontinence and repetitive urniary infections. My urologist has suggested collagen bulking injections. Has anyone had this? Or can anyone offer their opinion ?


  • AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member

    You may want to do a search of the CSN website for this type of treatment. You can do this by entering the search term in the search bar at the top of this page. If you find someone who has had experience with this type of treatment you can contact them through the CSN internal email system.

    Take care and be well,


    CSN Dana
  • bajakid
    bajakid Member Posts: 38
    I wennt to my urologist to ask about collogen injections but was talked into getting the Sling. The Sling did not work so now I am wondering if I can still get the collogen injection. The V.A didn't want to do it.