Linda and Jana

Options
scouty
scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Linda and Jana, I have been AWOL for a few weeks. Vacation and then other non cancer stuff. I logged in tonight for the first time in over a week and found myself crying just thinking of you both. You are 2 of my original lifelines on this board and your pain is mine and has been from day 1.

Linda,

Do what you can for Scott, your family but mostly for you. You are one of the true heros in this horrible fight against the **** cells. Your messages are so clear and honest. I am proud to know you. You continue to amaze me. Keep your head as best you can. Yes, God is testing you, but honey you are passing with straight As. Keep talking to us and keep doing the best you can, that really is all you can do. I send my love and utmost respect to you!!!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. You only live about 6 hours from me.

Jana,

Lordy girlfriend, the dragon seems to think he has a safe "home", but I know better then that. As do you or you would not be feeling so good. I love your attitude and think this is a minor blip in the grand scheme of things. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Scout sends you her puppy kisses too. She is a lover pup not a fighter pup after all.

My love and admiration goes to both of my dear friends!!!!!

Lisa P.