Pic of Fitlisa and her father in "Expressions Gallery"

fitlisashubby
fitlisashubby Member Posts: 6
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi All - besides posting a really long message in response to the 35 YO firefighter's post about youth here on the board, I finally figured out how to post a pic of my lovely wife, Lisa, in the "Expressions Gallery". Hope you like it - for search purposes, it's called "FitLisa and Her Father"

There are a lot of great pics of Lisa that I'm going to scan and put on here - she was so beautiful...insied AND out...

Comments

• themis01
    themis01 Member Posts: 167
    Wonderful Picture. Thanks for taking the time to share that with us.
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    How wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this special memory. Lisa is very much a part of our group and in our hearts.

Kerry
    P.S. Please check your email. I have sent you a note.
  • goldfinch
    goldfinch Member Posts: 735
    What a beautiful picture. Thank you for putting a picture of her on the site. It helps me remember her. She seemed like a warm, wise woman from her posts.
    Mary
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    Oh, thank you so much for the picture of Lisa. She is beautiful. Now a beautiful face to go with beautiful memories of a wonderful person.

Thank you so much.

Barb
  • fitlisashubby
    fitlisashubby Member Posts: 6
    tkd3g said:

Oh, thank you so much for the picture of Lisa. She is beautiful. Now a beautiful face to go with beautiful memories of a wonderful person.

Thank you so much.

Barb

You are all quite welcome. It is nice to put a face to a name, and a person. She was a wonderful person at that... I'll get some more photos scanned in and post them. God, how I wish she were still here...
  • oneagleswings
    oneagleswings Member Posts: 425 Member
    Hi- thank you for sharing a picture of Lisa and her father...I know you wish she were here with you in body but in your quiet-- time I know you will feel she is with you here on earth in spirit..just take a moment in solitude and put your hand out..(really- put your hand out) then clasp it together, and then just feel her hand in yours...