L. Armstrong...

BusterBrown
BusterBrown Member Posts: 221 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Wouldn't it be cool to see Lance do a victory tour across the US. He could promote cycling and cancer at the same time... Remember the movie Forest Gump? When he started running people just followed? It would be the same for Lance. If he came through Milwaukee I'd blow the dust of my Pea Picker (old Schwinn bicycle) and join him for as long as I could. I think it would be a worthwhile endeavor and a great way to raise awareness!!! Perhaps I'll email the folks at Livestrong?
Buster..

Comments

• kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Tell you what Buster.....he would sure raise a packet mate!!
    Of course I would love to join in too but my bike is a bit like my motorcycle. The motorcycle don't run under water and the bike would rust before I got there!!!!!
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    I would much rather see him do that, then go into politics and have to do things one of the political parties wants him to instead of what he believes in unless of course he runs under a "free" party.

Maybe he will do it when his kids get a little older. He wants to spend more time with them so that way he could take them along.

Lisa P.
  • big_al
    big_al Member Posts: 15
    Good idea. Is Lance listening? Of course we
    don't want anyone to promote cancer, right?

big al
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    big_al said:

Good idea. Is Lance listening? Of course we
    don't want anyone to promote cancer, right?

big al

Hey Lisa..sweetie...babe...honey...darlin...did yah get my email or is your mail still playin up? Or are yah pissed at me for not ringin yah??Awwww..jest kiddin...luv Ross n Jen