GO LANCE....!

Options
nanuk
nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
This man is definitely my hero; not just a 7 time winner in the world's most difficult bicycle race, but a cancer survivor who has given back to the cancer community in spades..let's invite him to the Palooza.
BTW, there are only 5 rooms left in the block set aside for the semi-colons.. Bud

Comments

• taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    Yes!! He is SO my hero -- for all those reasons....
    Tara
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Sporting hero or just plain hero ,he ranks No 1 in the world on my list....Ron(the other aussie).
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    Options
    All Hail Sir Lance A Lot !!!

Viva Le Lance !!!

Sorry, I just had to do that.

Call me a softy, but one of my favorite parts in the Tour, was when Lance crossed the finish line in the last indivdual time trial. Into the arms of his kids.

Gees, the guy is a sweetheart on top of being the world's greatest athlete, cancer survivor, and all around totally cool guy.

Barb ( who cries at times like that )
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    tkd3g said:

All Hail Sir Lance A Lot !!!

Viva Le Lance !!!

Sorry, I just had to do that.

Call me a softy, but one of my favorite parts in the Tour, was when Lance crossed the finish line in the last indivdual time trial. Into the arms of his kids.

Gees, the guy is a sweetheart on top of being the world's greatest athlete, cancer survivor, and all around totally cool guy.

Barb ( who cries at times like that )

Ok...I gotta admit I have been a bit predjudiced but we watched tha tour every nght and were hoping the ozzie guys did us proud...which I think they did.
    Nonetheless I will admit to watching the discovery guys with "the man" leading the boys to victory. I guess you could say they did the damndest job to help get him there. The thing that got me was that Lance "has the fight" to keep on going........a true champion, a true inspiration..a credt to his family and country.
    I think we saw history, and it will be a long time, if ever, for anyone to match his incredible achievement.
    Ross n Jen

btw......my livestrong bracelet is never off my arm!!!!!