to Reini

Options
kangatoo
kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hiya....please excuse my ignorance. Trying to catch up here. My good buddy Sponger alerted me to our new ozzie friend here Welcome to the "family". I say that with much affection as that is exactly how things are on here. I have been coming here for 2 years and you will certainly find that this site has much to offer. I am sorry to hear of your cancer. I went back in the posts to have a read up on things and wish you the very best for the future. That comes from Jen as well......my lovely sexy wife and carer!
I believe your first post was sent by your other arf, is that correct?
We are in South Australia.....about 80 klms north of Adelaide at Kapunda.....near the Barossa Valley.
Seya soon, kanga(Ross) and Jen

ps.....if you would like to read my profile...search personal ages...type in "kangatoo"

Comments

• Reini
    Reini Member Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey kanga.
    sorry about the delayed response we have been busy celebrating the end of chemo!!! Thanks fpor the warm welcome. We live in balmain, sydney.Great website here. We couldnt find an aus chatroom but this one is great. Its a strange thing but its great to have this 'family'.Just to know we are not alone and have this support, cancer has really not affected any close friends or family other than us so its good to have this site to connect to. Now that the chemo is over was thinking of vitamin supplements etc do you take any?
    speak soon reini, bel, mia grace