for the more "twisted" semi-colons..

Options
nanuk
nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
An OLD, low budget, sleeper with Ruth gordon-"Harold and Maude" will entertain you if your tastes run a little to the wierd side..

Comments

• spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Wasn't that about a May-December romance?
  • CAMaura
    CAMaura Member Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I think more like May-a whole lotta-Decembers romance. Yes? I don't remember seeing it, but do remember my older siblings liking it and thinking it was really quirky.
  • nanuk
    Options
    spongebob said:

Wasn't that about a May-December romance?

Yes, a May-Dec relationship between an 80yr old_(Gordon) and a 21 yr old - and they pulled it off
    beautifully.
  • nanuk
    Options
    CAMaura said:

I think more like May-a whole lotta-Decembers romance. Yes? I don't remember seeing it, but do remember my older siblings liking it and thinking it was really quirky.

The male (name?) is a rich kid that like to go to funerals, and meets Gordon at one..his mother is constantly match-making, and he feigns suicide in several creative ways to put them off..
  • CAMaura
    CAMaura Member Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    nanuk said:

The male (name?) is a rich kid that like to go to funerals, and meets Gordon at one..his mother is constantly match-making, and he feigns suicide in several creative ways to put them off..

Sounds corny, but good.....maybe a little Woody Allen-ish in style??

Hey, I'll plug Misery, with Kathy Bates. I remember seeing it and laughing hysterically. She played a psycho really well; gotta love it.....pet pig and all.
  • aspaysia
    aspaysia Member Posts: 250
    Options
    nanuk said:

Bud Cort.
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    It just happens to be the Montgomery Family Favorite Movie.....Arthur has seen it at the theater at least 13 times. We own the video.

It actually happens to be quite a spiritual movie.

And the soundtrack ROCKS for those who like Cat Steven (before he became Jusef Islam--whatever).

Don't be shy just let your feelings roll on by.....
    Don't wear fear or nobody will know you're there.....

sigh....this is SOOOO funny but as I was just driving home from Canada today I was thinking about crawling into bed and watching this movie tonight. This must be a sign....haha

peace, emily who plans on growing old a la Maude!