Hey, How are the guys doing, today!

Options
tkd3g
tkd3g Member Posts: 767
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
It has been brought to my attention, by someone who shall remain nameless, that my previous thread about some issues with my weight, has left the male population uneasy about posting.

My apologies. Never meaning to offend anyone, especially my hunky, speedo wearing, scar toting Semi-Colon men, I offer you this thread.

You may aire your troubles, issues, triumphs, YOUR weight issues, whatever you feel.

Enjoy.

Barb ( who is an equal opportunity poster )

Comments

• spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm feeling rather bloated today. I just know a pint of Ben & Jerry's Super Chocolate Monkey Garcia would make me feel better - but it will give me zits. I feel so depressed... Maybe I'll just stay in bed today and watch hours and hours of Lifetime Television...

(SpongeBob didn't actually post this - obviously someone hacked into his user name and posted. I suspect it was either Jose the CSN Guy or Dana the CSN Chick)
  • HowardJ
    HowardJ Member Posts: 474
    Options
    spongebob said:

Well... I'm feeling rather bloated today. I just know a pint of Ben & Jerry's Super Chocolate Monkey Garcia would make me feel better - but it will give me zits. I feel so depressed... Maybe I'll just stay in bed today and watch hours and hours of Lifetime Television...

(SpongeBob didn't actually post this - obviously someone hacked into his user name and posted. I suspect it was either Jose the CSN Guy or Dana the CSN Chick)

SB,
    You're just too funny!
    Howard
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    HowardJ said:

SB,
    You're just too funny!
    Howard

I am having "kiwi fruit" for dessert tonight Barb.
    I have been watching my weight.....with one eye closed I look good.
    I have been excercising today....did 4 laps of the hallway chasing "tessie"
    I am suffering from "male menopause"...... I going out in sympathy for Jen.
    I had a headache last night so "rolled over n went to sleep"........washing Jen's company car took it's toll.
    I had to travel 3 hours return trip today to help my son....consequently all my housework is not done.
    BUT.....the good news is I get to ride my bike tomorrow and lead Jen on a fact finding fire brigade audit.
    (if I didn't navigate for her she would get lost in some ravine in the hills)
    Then I guess I will still have to cook her evening meal and make her a cuppa!
    Sponger?? chocolate???? awwwww.......I'm beginning to feel ill again...so much for any chance of redemption tonight!!
  • aspaysia
    aspaysia Member Posts: 250
    Options
    spongebob said:

Guys don't have 'fat days' like the gals. We can jump on the scale and watch that dial go up 5 pounds in 1 day!
    Stop mocking us! The only thing bloated about you is your ego.
    Aspaysia, the Fat Chick
    And what's wrong with Lifetime? They have great 3-hankie weepies fit for viewing while eating (my favorite) Starbucks Mocha Chip. Major sugar/caffein rush.
  • spongebob
    Options
    aspaysia said:

Guys don't have 'fat days' like the gals. We can jump on the scale and watch that dial go up 5 pounds in 1 day!
    Stop mocking us! The only thing bloated about you is your ego.
    Aspaysia, the Fat Chick
    And what's wrong with Lifetime? They have great 3-hankie weepies fit for viewing while eating (my favorite) Starbucks Mocha Chip. Major sugar/caffein rush.

Ouch!

Feeling a little PMS-ish today are we?

- Crushed in Cleveland
  • aspaysia
    aspaysia Member Posts: 250
    Options
    spongebob said:

Ouch!

Feeling a little PMS-ish today are we?

- Crushed in Cleveland

Are u sailing on the Cleveland River? Don't get burned.
  • spongebob
    Options
    aspaysia said:

Are u sailing on the Cleveland River? Don't get burned.

I believe you are referring to the Cuyahoga River which caught fire (literally) and burned in 1974 (?). That entire area is now one of the swankiest parts of Cleveburg - it's called the Flats and it's filled with ecclectic little bistros, bars and galleries. Back when I lived there, you didn't got to the Flats unless you were a biker, a stevedore or just wanted to get your butt kicked/robbed.