colon cancer bracelet???

fandaj
fandaj Member Posts: 81
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Is there a bracelet out there for colon cancer survivors? There sure are a lot of us. Arlene

Comments

• tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    YUP.

https://www.preventcancer.org/materials_new/buddybraceletorder.cfm

I found these thru the Colon Cancer Alliance .

I wear mine every day.

SpongeBob is trying to get a nice brown one with a white stripe going, but doesn't seem to have any takers. Gee...wonder why??

Barb
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    I'd buy a brown one.....many of them actually. I like the idea of being realistic with our bootie cancer and it's relationship to poop.

Lisa P.
  • tkd3g
    scouty said:

I'd buy a brown one.....many of them actually. I like the idea of being realistic with our bootie cancer and it's relationship to poop.

Lisa P.

You know, if you guys and gals are really serious about a brown and white one, they can be made. Even put the "SEMI-COLONS" or something else on it. I'd have to check prices, but I believe you have to order quite a bunch.

Barb
  • Glv49
    Glv49 Member Posts: 206 Member
    I got my colonrectal cancer bracelet at my pharmacy. It is royal blue, and says "Colorectal cancer, preventable, treatable, beatable! I love it and my husband and I wear one everyday!
    Glv49
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • tkd3g
    Glv49 said:

I got my colonrectal cancer bracelet at my pharmacy. It is royal blue, and says "Colorectal cancer, preventable, treatable, beatable! I love it and my husband and I wear one everyday!
    Glv49

That is the one from the colon cancer alliance.

Hope they didn't charge you too much. It's a buck on the web site.

Barb ( who wears her blue, and 2 yellows everyday)
    ( crypts, bloods, Mongolian tribal chiefs - watch out. NO ONE messes with a Semi-Colon! )
  • CAMaura
    CAMaura Member Posts: 719 Member
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

How about a marbled-brown....??
    (Too close to diarreha??? hah- yea, I'm a little twisted.)