Cancer And Beyond

hummingbyrd
hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I feel awkward offering up this info on this site, but on the other hand if I don't share this I wrote it to no avail...having said that to say this...
I have written a book called:

Cancer And Beyond
The Things You Want To Know About Cancer But... Nobody Will Tell You.

It can be found on amazon.com type into the advanced search Cancer And Beyond by Terri Byrd or go to my website www.bibleblog.net and go to the catalog page.

Hope this helps someone and doesn't offend anybody.
God bless.
hummingbyrd

Comments

• krisrey
    krisrey Member Posts: 194
    Hi Hummingbyrd,
    I just got done checking out your book! It sounds great and there is no offense taken by you sharing this information. I am two years out and still reading every book I can get my hands on.
    I wish you luck with your book and I am sure it will help us.
    Kristen
  • Texylin
    Texylin Member Posts: 43
    Hello hummingbyrd,
    Thank you for sharing with us. I think the best and informative books are written by people who have been there. Best of luck with the book.
  • Sharon345
    Sharon345 Member Posts: 26
    I think you writing a book is wonderful. your comments on this board have always been very informative and I'm sure your book has the information we need.
  • lindatn
    lindatn Member Posts: 229
    Wonderful can't wait to read it. You have encouraged many of us. I have been on here for three years and always look forward to your posts. God Bless Linda
  • inkblot
    inkblot Member Posts: 698 Member
    All I have to say is: What too you so long??? LOL

While I've read the online excerpts, I've not yet read the entire book but look forward to doing that as soon I get my hands on it. I have every confidence that it is informative, spiked with humor and inspiring! So, a big "well done" to you Terri!!!

No need to be hesitant about sharing your book here. You've been round here a long time and it's not as if you're an "unknown" who has registered here only to market something. Goodness knows, we've seen enough of those types over the years and it's annoying and insulting. On the contrary, I thank you for sharing with us!

Love, light and laughter,
    Ink
  • hummingbyrd
    hummingbyrd Member Posts: 950 Member
    inkblot said:

All I have to say is: What too you so long??? LOL

While I've read the online excerpts, I've not yet read the entire book but look forward to doing that as soon I get my hands on it. I have every confidence that it is informative, spiked with humor and inspiring! So, a big "well done" to you Terri!!!

No need to be hesitant about sharing your book here. You've been round here a long time and it's not as if you're an "unknown" who has registered here only to market something. Goodness knows, we've seen enough of those types over the years and it's annoying and insulting. On the contrary, I thank you for sharing with us!

Love, light and laughter,
    Ink

Thank you ladies, you are all so sweet.
    Now if I had only typed in my website correctly!

www.thebibleblog.net

Forgot the "the", chemobrian? who me? who said that? he,he,he,he

hummingbyrd