Great News!

Options
vanser
vanser Member Posts: 100 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello everyone -
Just wanted to pass on some great news ! My mom (originally diagnosed Jan 03 with Stage III) had a follow up colonoscopy and everything looked perfect ! NED !

We feel so fortunate and grateful for such wonderful news.

Thanks again to everyone for all of their support and advice during this "journey".

Vanessa

Comments

• littlejulie
    littlejulie Member Posts: 311
    Options
    Hi Vanessa!!!! that is FABULOUS NEWS!!!! I'm so happy for you and your mom!!!!! YAY!!!!
  • juliababy
    juliababy Member Posts: 130
    Options

Hi Vanessa!!!! that is FABULOUS NEWS!!!! I'm so happy for you and your mom!!!!! YAY!!!!

Good for you and your mom! My dad has his scheduled for June 30th, which will be right around the time he was originally diagnosed with stage 3 colon ca, so hopefully and God willing everything will be all good too.

Go celebrate!

Susana
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Vanessa,

Be sure to give your mom a great big hug from all of us, and let her know that we are all SO happy for her! Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated...

Stacy
  • KKLoop
    KKLoop Member Posts: 73
    Options
    I am glad that your family gets some relief!!! Enjoy....I am certain that you all have more than earned this time.....
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    That is great news. Congrats to you and your mom. Judy
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    congratulations, and give your mom a hug from me.

Maureen
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the great news. May all her test say NED!

Kay
  • grandma047
    grandma047 Member Posts: 381
    Options
    Congratulations to you and your mom. That is grreat news!!! Enjoy your life now. you deserve it.
    Loe and prayers, Judy(grandma047)