I'm really scared

grandma047
grandma047 Member Posts: 381
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi all, I hope you all are doing well I'm sorry that I haven't gotten to post much replies to messages lately. Seems like I'm not meant to take chemo. The doctor is postponing it until April 12th, because of the blood infection. That means 3 more weeks for it to grow. It is very large already and everytime he checks me, he says it has grown. I don't know....maybe God is goin to heal me without chemo, OR.....maybe He's going to take me on to Heaven. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YET!!! I want more time with my family. Maybe, I'm getting ahead of myself, but with the news lately, it's hard not to. I love you all. You've been so good to me. I'm sorry for whining again, but you are all I have, as far as venting. I try to put on a happy face for my family, because they worry so much. I hate to see the sadness in my husband's face, when we get bad news. Well, anyhow,just wanted to let you all know what is going on. Please say a prayer for me. Thanks to you all and may God bless each and every one of you.
Love and prayers, Judy(grandma047)

Comments

• Becky58
    Becky58 Member Posts: 22
    It is ok too be scared, it wouldn't be normal for you not to be but keep your faith. From what I hear the medicenes that they have out there now are very powerful so maybe once they start treatment it will knock this thing. Try not to get discouraged it is imparative for you to have a positive attitude until your chemo treatments begins. The endorphens your body sends out as a result of thinking positively is your bodies own medicene until the chemo takes over. Remember what God says about worrying, "Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?" Matt.6:27. Good Luck to you.
  • CAMaura
    CAMaura Member Posts: 719 Member
    Judy,
    So sorry that there are seemingly roadblocks for your right now. But beingin hospital will ensure rest and great treatment. Know that you have so much support here....and that everyone cares. Please post so that we know how you are.
    Best wishes,
    Maura
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    Judy - sometimes this is the only place you can whine.. Whine away, and someone will always be here to answer. and BTW, it's not considered whining on CSN, because we all do it - thats what it's all about (?) Nanuk
  • KKLoop
    KKLoop Member Posts: 73
    Right now my heart breaks for you. I can relate so much in your message to what my mother is feeling right now. Keep fighting for your sake and your family...I know that you mean so much to them and you will get through this....you WILL!
  • neeliec
    neeliec Member Posts: 106
    I am new to this site and to colon cancer also-- Just one week of being diagnosed with colon cancer stage 3c-- 21 lymph nodes cancerous. I am scared-- as you. But we can fight this. Other people in this site are evidence of that. I don't know how much is really up to us, but would like to think it is. At times, I wonder myself if I am in denial, especially when friends who I have not heard from in years are calling me to encourage me and I just sound like no big deal. Let's keep a positive outlook and pray that God will glorify Himself in our lives ---LOOOONGlives. It's all we can do. I will continue to lift all of us here in prayer. Do the same, will you? Keep us posted. I guess it's okay to be scared, but let's not stay that way. May God comfort you and give you peace that only He can give you-- and me-- and the rest of us. Blessings!, NeelieC