ONE YEAR LATER I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT RECONSTUCTION

DEBY
DEBY Member Posts: 19
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
i have been through it all, and now considering taking my overaries out april 20th i plan to do everything all together but i need to talk to someone on size of implants they are happy with. im all done with my reconstruction but right side has to be fixed so i figured they have to open me up again i might as well go abit bigger i guess i'll really never be happy but i should get some satisfaction {right}???

Comments

• sevey
    sevey Member Posts: 184
    I read your post & I think that you should focus on you actually have going on with you. I had a double & was quite pleased with the same size I had before this happened. It is my belief that one should try to look like they did before the cancer took that took away your womanly parts. However I am a small person> (very petite) & I love having a perfect b and 1/2. Believe it or not they look much bigger then I expected! Like you I had my overies removed years ago & have now discovered that I have liver cancer which was caused by a blood transfusion in the 80s whaen I laost a daughter that was almost full term. I never got a chirotic liver but did get both hep c & hep b..... My body created a anti- body for the b. Yet after all these years of having both in my system the b anti body has been compromised & I am in the earliest possible stages of this/ so I will not allow myself to becaome stressed out as I have been known to do. I will sharre one thing I found rater humorous before I got my boobs. The Dr asked me how big did I want to Go?!?! He even mentioned "Dolly Pardon" ......he he he I am 5 ft 5 & on a good day weigh in at 96 lbs soaking wet! So I said about the same as they were. Then he teased me because he yelled as I was going under for the nurse to grab the "Dolly Pardon Boobs"...... I did not have time to panic because when I woke up I kept checking myself & with all those bandages. Then in walks the nurse who said, "Cathy he did not give you Big giacantic boobs, he does that to everyone". Whew what a relief that was. The first thing I think of before the surgery & the last thing I can think of afterwords...... WHat a Baffon!
    God Bless You
    Love Cathy