Thank You!!!!!!

bsrules
bsrules Member Posts: 296
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello Everyone!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that after much thought and the replies from you guys. I have decided to go and see an onocolgist (spelling) surgeon. I feel better that way at least he will know exactly what he is looking at. I hope that I an over reacting but the way my mind has been racing with everything else that is going on I felt that I needed to know. I have an appointment with him this coming Thursday. I am hoping that I will have peace of mind at the end of the visit.
We shall see. I will promise to let you know after I find out what is going on.

Thank You again!!!! You guys are as helpful and kind as the others that I have met on this site!!!! I am so grateful that you guys are all here!!!!

Thank You Again!!!!

Sue

Comments

• sassysally
    sassysally Member Posts: 150
    Glad to hear you are going to the surgeon sue, Peace of mind is a wonderful thing. Keep us posted. We are grateful for you too Sue. Thanks for letting us share part of your life.... a part we all have in common... Oh the threads of life weave through us all. Will be thinking and praying for you for thursday.

Hugs'
  • DeeNY711
    DeeNY711 Member Posts: 476 Member
    If I had done that when I first doubted the competence of the radiologist, I might not be in the leaky boat I occupy today. I salute your decision. It is always a good thing to get another opinion for clarification.

Hugs,
    Denise