SpongeBob!!!!

kangatoo
kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Look for a mail from me on your start page and in your email.
Ring us in your daylight hours or asap---if you wake us---tough----just love to hear from you guys!!!!!!
Luv , Ross n Jen

Comments

• spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Ross -

OK... Looks to me like South Australia is in GMT (UTC) + 9:30 (I will never understand why some places tack that 30 minutes on) - with your Daylight Savings Time, that makes you UTC + 10:30. In other words when it's midnight in Greenwich, England it's 10:30 in the morning at your place. I am in UTC - 6 here in Mississippi, that makes us 16:30 time different. That means when it's midnoght here, it's 4:30 in the afternoon there. I am cooking dinner (a big pot roast) for the gang today so they will be over here at my house at about noon. If we call you at about 1:30 in the afternoon my time, it should be 6 in the morning your time. We'll call you then. Hopefully that will be OK.

See you... well, talk to you, then.

Cheers

- SB
  • kangatoo
    spongebob said:

Ross -

OK... Looks to me like South Australia is in GMT (UTC) + 9:30 (I will never understand why some places tack that 30 minutes on) - with your Daylight Savings Time, that makes you UTC + 10:30. In other words when it's midnight in Greenwich, England it's 10:30 in the morning at your place. I am in UTC - 6 here in Mississippi, that makes us 16:30 time different. That means when it's midnoght here, it's 4:30 in the afternoon there. I am cooking dinner (a big pot roast) for the gang today so they will be over here at my house at about noon. If we call you at about 1:30 in the afternoon my time, it should be 6 in the morning your time. We'll call you then. Hopefully that will be OK.

See you... well, talk to you, then.

Cheers

- SB

Bob---have mailed you back. Anytime is fine with us. Hell, I don't sleep anyway!!!!!!I hope the number I gave you works. The only time you would not be able to get thru is if I am here(on the internet) as us upside down, backward ancestors of convicts have not got access to 2 phone lines so we can not be on the phone and the internet at the same time.
    I think Steve knows all about our "colonial" history"..........lol!!!!!!!
    cheers Ross n Jen
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Ross & Jen -

GREAT talking with you yesterday! Our chat was one of the hilights of Colon-Palooza!!

Cheers, my upside-down friends...

- SpongeBob
  • kangatoo
    spongebob said:

Ross & Jen -

GREAT talking with you yesterday! Our chat was one of the hilights of Colon-Palooza!!

Cheers, my upside-down friends...

- SpongeBob

I think you and the 2 Lisa's had an idea how I was feeling at the time----I was totally overwhelmed!!!!!
    Love yu guys---stay safe and be well,
    luv n huggs--Ross n Jen
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    kangatoo said:

I think you and the 2 Lisa's had an idea how I was feeling at the time----I was totally overwhelmed!!!!!
    Love yu guys---stay safe and be well,
    luv n huggs--Ross n Jen

AS WERE WE!!!!! Talking to you and Jen, Kerry, and Stacy was so wonderful!!!!!

This board is amazing because of the phenomenial people!!!!! I could feel the love!!!!!

Lisa P.