Good Vibes and Prayers Requested Please!!!

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Well folks, tomorrow Bert goes in for his CT/PET and blood tests. First set done since stopping chemo July 2004 and since last array of tests done end of July 2004. I sure will appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers that all goes well. We won't have results until we see the onc next week and there's nothing I'd like better than to post a good update. Thanks all. It's appreciated.

Hugs,
Monika

Comments

• juliababy
    juliababy Member Posts: 130
    Options
    I will say a special prayer for you guys, and I'm sure or better yet, I know everything will be just fine with Bert!

Best regards,

Susana
  • deneenb
    deneenb Member Posts: 130
    Options
    Monika,

Prayers and best wishes are on their way. So sorry for the confusion in my post. It was the other Monika (Screen Name:Mopar), whose Mom passed away.

Best Wishes to all 3 of you,
    Deneen
  • littlejulie
    littlejulie Member Posts: 311
    Options
    deneenb said:

Monika,

Prayers and best wishes are on their way. So sorry for the confusion in my post. It was the other Monika (Screen Name:Mopar), whose Mom passed away.

Best Wishes to all 3 of you,
    Deneen

I'm praying for you!!! julie :)
  • littlejulie
    littlejulie Member Posts: 311
    Options
    im praying for you!!!! julie :)
  • bsrules
    bsrules Member Posts: 296
    Options
    Monika and Bert,

Prayers are coming your way with everything I have to give!!!! I wish you guys the best of Luck!!!! It is GREAT to get good news so I will be waiting to read of the results!!!! Hang in there!!!! Best Wishes and Prayers your way!!!!!!

Sue and Bob
  • livin
    livin Member Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Monika, my Prayers are with you and your husband. Best of luck. I know God hears all Prayers. Montiel
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT IT GIRL!!

I go for a colonoscopy in a couple weeks but my CT scan is onhold. Always nerve-racking so you bet I will be praying for you all.

How is your mama doing?

peace, emily who hates testing day and gets very cranky :-(
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    2bhealed said:

YOU GOT IT GIRL!!

I go for a colonoscopy in a couple weeks but my CT scan is onhold. Always nerve-racking so you bet I will be praying for you all.

How is your mama doing?

peace, emily who hates testing day and gets very cranky :-(

Hiya Monika and Bert---kanga n Jen have always got you guys in our hearts and prayers! Say hi to your mum for us--oh--n Jen sends ((((Bert))))
    luv Kanga n Jen
  • grandma047
    grandma047 Member Posts: 381
    Options
    Hi Monika, I will be praying that Bert's test results turn out good. He is so lucky to have you. I know the wait is hard on both of you. Keep us updated.
    Love and prayers, Judy(grandma047)